To be efficient and profitable, dairy operations require good, simple management protocols that will be followed. Listed below are protocols you can download and customize for your farm and other herd management resources.
Dairy Management Protocols (Missouri)
- Handling Fresh Cows: PDF or Word
- Pre-fresh, Freshen, and Post-fresh: PDF or Word
- Fresh Cow Treatment: PDF or Word
- Fresh Cow: PDF or Word
- Proactive Fresh Cow: PDF
- Herd Health for Heifers - PDF or Word
- Herd Health for Cow Herd - PDF or Word
- Pre-Calving Heifer Vaccinations - PDF or Word
- Estrus Synchronization - PDF or Word
- DISCLAIMER: These pages were developed as generic protocols, complete protocols should be developed with the assistance of your local veterinarian.
Cow Comfort and Handling