- After reading this information, click on next at the bottom of the page. This will take you to the registration page.
- At the registration page, enter your First Name, Last Name, Email Address, and Birthdate. It is very important to remember that if you need to stop the program at any time, when you sign back in, use the same Name, Email, and Birthday.
- Upon registering, you will begin the SMQA Program.
- You will travel through pages that cover what SMQA is, why you need it, and what production practices you will use from it. You will need to read each page carefully to answer questions that will arise.
- On the last page of the Program, you will click on the link to take the Quiz.
- Once you have opened the quiz, you should read each question carefully, and choose the appropriate answer and submit your answer.
- If you happen to get a question wrong, you should choose the link that will take you to the page that has the correct answer. Read the correct information, and then Try Again with the question.
- After you have gotten all the questions right, you will be directed to your SMQA Certificate.
- When you are at the SMQA Certificate, you will need to print out the certificate on your printer.
- If you are unable to print your certificate after the completion of the quiz, that is alright. When you are ready to print you can sign back in with the same Name, Email, and Birthdate and choose the link that takes you directly to the certificate.
- After printing out your certificate, sign it. Then take your certificate and a registration card to your veterinarian, extension agent, or agricultural educator to let them verify that you have gone through the material as well as passed the quiz. Have them sign your certificate.
- You as well as your verifier will then fill out portions of the SMQA Registration Card and mail it to :
Questions or Comments:
Dr. Marcia Shannon
SMQA is a joint effort of the University of Missouri
and the Missouri Department of Agriculture.