Replacement Heifer Sale
May 16, 2014 at 7 PM
Joplin Regional Stockyards, Carthage, MO.
I-44 East of Carthage, MO at Exit 22
265 Crossbred & Purebred Heifers
Breeds & crosses include:
- Angus, Brangus, Hereford, Gelbvieh, Red Angus, Simmental and Salers x Normande.
- About 90% are black or black whiteface.
- Many are synchronized and AI bred.
- A few Tier Two heifers in the offering.
- Heifers have met minimum standards for reproductive soundness, pelvic size, body condition and weight and are free of blemishes.
- Heifers have been bred to bulls meeting strict calving ease/birth weight EPD requirements.
- A strict immunization program has been followed including official Brucellosis calfhood vaccination. Heifers have been tested and found negative for PI BVD.
- Heifers will calve from mid-August to November 30 and were preg checked within 30 days of the sale.
Gilmore Farms, Aurora
Jane Rogers, Pottersville
Robert Miller, Aurora
Quinton Bauer, Verona
Potts Farms, Jerico Springs
Bart Renkoski, Purdy
Sam Schaumann, Billings
Wyss & Kruse Farms, Russellville
Kunkel Farms, Neosho
Jerry Carnes, Diamond
Charlie Neidert, Neosho
James Taylor, Purdy
John Wheeler, Marionville
Kathy Wheeler, Marionville
Sampson Farms, Hartville
Cupps Cattle Co., Shell Knob |
Dale Bilyeu, California
John & Janet Massey, Aurora
J. W. Henson, Conway
Mast Farms, Lamar
Blue Horse Gelbvieh