Replacement Heifer Sale
Dec. 6, 2008 at 1:00 p.m.
Inspection after 8:00 a.m. sale day
Fruitland Livestock Auction, Fruitland, MO.
Exit 105 off Interstate 55 - 3 miles north on Highway 61
Approximately 110 Bred Heifers available - 93% Black or BWF - Some Purebred Angus, Registered Angus and Registered Simmentals. Angus, Simmental, Charolais & Hereford crosses.
- Sorted into uniform lots of breed, color, size and calving date.
- All heifers calfhood vaccinated.
- Heifers will have health papers to go to any state.
- Heifers have met minimum standards for reproductive soundness, pelvic size, body condition and weight and are free of blemishes.
- Bred heifers are due to calve from January 20 to April 25 , 2009. Most have been synchronized, A.I.bred and 55% are pregnancy checked A.I. bred to breed leading calving ease sires in the Angus and Simmental breeds.
Leading Angus A.I. Sires include: SAF Connection, LCC Dillon G689L,
SS Objective T510 0T26, LCC New Standard, GAR Yield Grade , GAR
Solution, Sydgen 1407, Corona 2016, GAR Cimarron. Leading A.I.
Simmental Sires: G W Lucky Dice 187H, Triple C El Poderoso Rey, TJ57J