November 13, 1999 at 1:00 p.m.
Inspection after 8:00 a.m. sale day
Fruitland Livestock Auction,Fruitland, MO.
Exit 105 off Interstate 55 - 3 miles north on Highway 61
- Approximately 420 Bred Heifers available - 75% Black or BWF - Some Purebred Angus & Shorthorn with Simmental, Charolais, Gelbvieh, and Ear influenced crosses.
- All heifers calfhood vaccinated.
- All heifers will be blood tested. Heifers will have health papers to go to any state.
- Heifers have met minimum standards for reproductive soundness, pelvic size, body condition and weight and are free of blemishes.
- Bred heifers have been bred to bulls meeting strict calving ease/birth weight requirements.
- Bred heifers will calve from late January to May 1. Almost all have been synchronized A.I. bred and will calve in a short time period. 65% are pregnancy checked - AI Bred
- A.I. Sires - Angus include SAF Entree, SAF Focus, Westwind Rito 8503, Bar Ext Traveler 205, SAF Easy Fortune, GAR Sleep Easy 1009, GAR Precision 1680, SAF Fame, Sitz Traveler 8180, SAF Banker, BF Rainman, GAR Example 3204, Basin Rainmaker 8142, Tehama 5204 Trav 565; Simmental: A.I. Lucky Strike. EPD Birth Weight EPD -2.2 To +1.8; A.I. Charolais: Bulls include 4L Unlimited YL13, EPD - 4.0; A.I. Polled Hereford Bull JMS Victor 2105 858 EPD +.9
** General Sale Information **
** Consignments Information **
Sponsored by: SEMO Cattlemen's Assoc. In cooperation with Univ.Outreach and Extension, Commercial Agriculture Program, College of Veterinary Medicine, Mo. Cattlemen's Assoc. and Mo Dept. of Agriculture.
For Information & Catalog:
[ Sales ] [ "Show-Me-Select" ] [ AgEBB ]