Volume 25, Number 4
Soil Health Webinar Series
The National Soil Health and Sustainability Team, located at the USDA NRCS East National Technology Support Center, are pleased to offer a series of soil health webinars in 2014. Start time for our soil health webinars is 1 pm (Central time). For the full list of webinars, please click here.
- April 8 - Managing for Soil Health on Dry Land – A Farmer's Perspective
- May 13 - Using RUSLE2 to Evaluate Soil Health Planning Principles
- June 10 - Managing for Soil Health in the Piedmont Area of the Southeast – A Farmer's Perspective
- July 8 - Managing for Soil Health when Raising Potatoes – A Farmer's Perspective
- August 12 - Managing for Soil Health on an Organic Farm – A Farmer's Perspective
Our webinar topics in partnership with NRCS' National Energy Team and for "Understanding Organic and Sustainable Agriculture" will be released soon! Bookmark Planned Conservation Webinars for the most up-to-date schedule of conservation webinars presented by USDA NRCS Science and Technology.
Visit the Science & Technology Training Library to participate live and to replay webinars.
[ Ag Opportunities Index ] -
[ AgEBB Home Page ] -
[ Comments ]