Ag Site Assesment Tool
Ray Massey, Columbia, MO
January 16, 2016
(Session notes provided by AgEBB staff with the help of Eugene FFA)
Ray Massey explained the benefits and how to navigate the Agsite.missouri.edu website.
Four Steps to Your Report
Explore Your Report
- Enter a nearby location (city, county, zip code) and press Open Tool.
- Navigate to your site.
- Outline your site.
- Generate your report.
Use Your Report
- Scan reports sections.
- Click on underlined topics to access explanatory information.
- Click on the multiple View Maps icons to access topic specific maps of your land.
- Print the report or save it as a PDF File.
- Give it to your landlord, tenant, or crop advisor to facilitate discussions.
- Use it to expolore new production alternatives.
- Create one before purchasing a piece of land to find out more about it.
- Include it in leanding and real estate appraisal activities.
[ Back to Computers on the Farm 2016 Program ]